Backup & Disaster Recovery
Business Continuity Available in the Cloud and for Servers and Workstations
Cloud-first Backup without the Cost and Complexity
Designed to provide a streamlined, cloud-first data protection service for physical servers, workstations, business documents, and Microsoft 365®* data in one web-based dashboard. Backup can help reduce the cost and complexity of data protection – without sacrificing speed or reliability.
Flexible Recovery Options
- Get multiple recovery options from a single product, with no extra charges for different recovery methods.
- Leverage fast file- and folder-level recovery and full system recovery with bare-metal restore or virtual disaster recovery.
- Create a standby server via our continuous recovery option.
- Recover at LAN speed via the LocalSpeedVault option if needed.
- Test and verify backup recoverability on an automated schedule with recovery testing.
Microsoft 365 is Not Automatically Protected
As organizations increasingly move data into cloudbased applications, many believe that traditional best practices such as data backup are outdated. After all, SaaS applications are always available, accessible from anywhere, and highly redundant, so why is backup necessary?
The single leading cause of this data loss?
End-user error. Other common culprits include:
- Malware or ransomware attacks
- Malicious end-user activity
- Accidental data overwrites
- Canceled account subscriptions
With more and more companies depending on Microsoft 365 for collaboration and business operations, these risks are impossible to ignore. Backup is just as important in the cloud as it is in traditional, on-premises IT systems. An independent, third-party, SaaS backup solution is the best way to protect organizations against the most common data loss pitfalls.
Why SaaS Protection for Microsoft 365?
MSPs need complete confidence that clients’ Microsoft 365 data is protected with a reliable, robust solution designed to reduce risk and time needed to manage backups.
- Automated, continuous backups: Protect Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams with 3x daily backups or perform additional backups as needed at any time.
- Streamlined client onboarding: Get your clients’ critical cloud data protected in a matter of minutes with a simplified setup and an easy click-through onboarding process.
- Flexible retention: Not all client environments are the same. That’s why SaaS Protection offers different data retention options to meet clients’ individual needs.
- Intuitive, user-friendly management portal: Quickly and easily determine the number of licenses in use, gauge profitability, and view clients’ backup status all from a single pane of glass.
Business Continuity Made for Your Business
No matter how complex your IT environment may be, business continuity should be simple, fast, and reliable. It should work when you need it too – in an instant’s notice – locally in your office or from an off-site location. It should prove itself day in and day out on your schedule.
Get Started Today
Schedule a 15 Minute Assessment Call