GROW WITH US
ONE 2 ONE is one of the region’s fastest growing IT companies – with plenty of growth opportunities for your career!
We take a proactive and business-oriented approach to IT management and strive to deliver a 5-Star IT Experience. Our focus is educating, empowering, and serving our clients. Currently, we are in search of a motivated and service-minded Service Specialist to join our team!
As a Service Specialist, you will handle service desk and field service support requests based on priority and level of service. The individual in this role is expected to provide timely communication and accurate documentation to all parties involved. You will use industry standard Professional Services Automation (PSA), Remote Monitoring & Maintenance (RMM) and documentation tools. Participation in on call rotation is also required.
Your role functions include:
- Category Group C Service Delivery
- Category Group C SLA/Metrics
- 2- or 4-year college degree, or equivalent job experience
- Previous service desk experience preferred
- CompTIA Network +, MCSA: Windows Server or M365 Certified
- 3 years related troubleshooting connectivity on desktop PC's, Macs, Windows Servers via remote applications
- 3 years related IT direct customer experience
- Strong Active Directory administration skills
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, routing, switching, subnetting
- Experience in user administration of MS Exchange
- Experience with the development or troubleshooting of group policy objects
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting SMB firewalls and basic networking equipment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client service focus