SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
GROW WITH US
ONE 2 ONE is one of the region’s fastest growing IT companies – with plenty of growth opportunities for your career!
We take a proactive and business-oriented approach to IT management and strive to deliver a 5-Star IT Experience. Our focus is educating, empowering, and serving our clients. Currently, we are in search of a motivated and service-minded sales development representative to join our team!
As a Sales Development Representative, you are primarily responsible to generate new sales leads by creating awareness and prospecting business clients. Daily duties may include building targeted lists and campaigns to generate new business, assessing and understanding prospects needs to translate them into qualified sales opportunities, and following up with prospects while maintaining a professional, upbeat demeanor.
Prospecting, pipeline management, relationship building, and stellar follow up skills are the keys to success with this position.
Your role functions include:
- Outside Sales Leads
- Outside Sales Support
Our right-fit Sales Development Representative thrives in a fast-paced environment, is driven by helping others, and consistently delivers a 5-star experience to prospects through responsive, proactive, and friendly communication during the sales process. Innate curiosity and being self-motivated are also key traits for this role.
This role directly interfaces with prospects and executives and requires exceptional communication skills and attention to detail when preparing pricing and proposals and will work closely with our Sales Team to collaborate on sales opportunities.
- Technology experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
- Four-year Sales; Marketing; Communications or Business degree preferred
- 2 Years Sales Experience Preferred
- Experience in a quota-driven Sales environment with ability to hit sales goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Competency with HubSpot and ZoomInfo
- Social media platforms and posting experience