ADVANCE YOUR IT SUPPORT CAREER!
Do you enjoy helping people with technology? We’re looking for highly motivated technicians to work in our Network Operations Center in Lancaster, PA. Process technical alerts from our automated monitoring system and assist end users in resolving basic technical requests. Technical consultation and experience in a managed services environment is preferred; however, we will train the right, eager candidate!
- Utilize the service ticket system to log all requests, activities, and labor
- Communicate professionally with customers and internal staff
- Troubleshoot/resolve reported issues with client-facing services
- Aid clients with basic use of common applications and operating systems
- Manage user profiles and resolve file permissions and file access issues
- Monitor the operational support systems to proactively identify service-impacting events relating to IT, network, and facility conditions
- Onboard clients into established ONE 2 ONE Services Environment
- Perform backup restoration and malware and virus remediation
- Escalate problems to the appropriate support disciplines within the organization or to vendors to achieve issue resolution
- Develop/modify client-centric operating procedures and other documentation as new services are developed and deployed
- Deploy, troubleshoot, and repair hardware and software on site and at ONE 2 ONE’s facilities
- Minimal local travel to client sites to perform various IT-related tasks
- 1-2 years related IT Service Desk experience (or similar IT experience)
- 1-2 years troubleshooting connectivity on desktop PCs, Macs, and Windows Servers via remote applications
- Strong Active Directory administration skills
- Experience in user administration in MS Exchange
- Strong competency deploying and supporting the Microsoft Operating Systems
- Above average competency with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Functional knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, switching, subnetting, etc.
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting SMB firewalls and basic networking equipment (routers, switches, wireless access points)
IS THIS POSITION THE RIGHT FIT?
Work Location: Network Operations Center
Primary Responsibilities: Monitor and proactively identify service-impacting events Troubleshoot/resolve client issues remotely
Experience Required: 1 – 2 Years IT Service Desk
Certification Required: CompTIA A+ or similar experience