NOC TEAM LEAD
ADVANCE YOUR IT SUPPORT CAREER!
ONE 2 ONE is one of the region’s fastest growing IT companies. We put educating, empowering, and serving our customers at the center of our goal to deliver a 5-star IT experience. We take a proactive and business-oriented approach to IT management. Currently, we are in search of highly motivated NOC Team Lead to join our technical team!
As a NOC Team Lead, you will lead and oversee the NOC Team and its daily operations for monitoring and maintaining client equipment, backup systems and software, as well as antivirus patches and updates using remote monitoring and management tools. You will troubleshoot and/or resolve reported issues with client-facing services, and provide escalated support as needed. You will be expected to evaluate and analyze system trends with the ability to suggest improvements, as well as to communicate with both clients and internal staff to ensure expectations are set, and appropriate attention is being paid to client requests.
Your role functions include:
- LMA (Lead, Manage, Accountability)
- NOC Delivery Management
- NOC Technical Escalation
- Allocation of Dept Resources
- Dept Delivery Standards
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
- 5 years related IT direct customer support experience (or similar IT experience)
- 5 years of experience in a NOC, service desk, or similar environment
- 5 years troubleshooting connectivity on desktop PCs, Macs, and Windows servers via remote applications
- 3 years experience overseeing a team with proven leadership abilities
- Self-motivated and solution-focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client service focus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and methodologies
- Experienced in analyzing issues, distilling and communicating their relevant aspects.
- Ability to identify risks/issues and develop recommendations for resolution.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
- Attention to detail and organizational capabilities
- Strong Active Directory administration skills
- Strong competency deploying and supporting the operating systems currently supported by Microsoft
- Basic knowledge of network hardware, TCP/IP, routing, switching, network security and telecommunication circuits
- Experience in user administration in MS Exchange
- Experience with the development or troubleshooting of Group Policy Objects
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting and administration of SMB firewalls as well as basic networking equipment (routers, switches, wireless access points)
IS THIS POSITION THE RIGHT FIT?
NOC Team Lead
Work Location: Network Operations Center
Primary Responsibilities: Lead and oversee the NOC Team and its daily operations for monitoring and maintaining client equipment, backup systems and software, as well as antivirus patches and updates using remote monitoring and management tools.
Experience Required: 5 years of experience in a NOC, service desk, or similar environment
Certification Required: CompTIA A+ or similar experience