ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
GROW WITH US
ONE 2 ONE is one of the region’s fastest growing IT companies – with plenty of growth opportunities for your career!
We take a proactive and business-oriented approach to IT management and strive to deliver a 5-Star IT Experience. Our focus is educating, empowering, and serving our clients. Currently, we are in search of a motivated and service-minded account management professional to join our team!
As an Account Management Coordinator at ONE 2 ONE, you are primarily responsible for promptly responding to client questions and requests, effectively communicating with clients and coworkers, and generating and processing quotes for the account management team.
You will provide support to the Account Management team through responsibilities such as coordination and scheduling, running and analyzing client reports, conducting client follow up via email and phone calls, and providing general customer service and administrative support within the team. Your success will ensure that client needs are met and that they are receiving a 5-Star IT Experience!
Your role functions include:
- Client Warranty and Renewal Management
- Client Agreement Addendum Management
- Processing Inside Sales Leads (SLIFs)
- Quote Process Management
- Account Management Support
Our right-fit Account Management Coordinator thrives in a fast-paced environment, is driven by helping others, and consistently delivers a 5-star experience to clients through responsive and friendly communication. Innate curiosity and being self-motivated are also key traits for this role.
This role directly interfaces with clients and requires exceptional communication skills and attention to detail when preparing pricing and proposals and will work closely with our Account Managers to collaborate on customer service and sales opportunities.
- Technology experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
- Two or Four-year Business or Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 Years Customer Service or Sales Experience Preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client service focus
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite